Central Florida Urology is taking every precaution to keep our patients, staff, and visitors safe.
If you are experiencing symptoms, please contact your family physician. Anyone who has recently traveled abroad or has been in contact with someone who has, please reschedule your visit to our office.
We recommend following everyday best practices to prevent the spread of disease and handwashing is one of the best preventative measures to avoid the spread of the virus.
- We screen patients over the phone for COVID-19 symptoms and travel history to determine how best to care for you. Please be honest with us when answering these questions.
- We ask that you don’t just walk into our offices without an appointment, but instead, call first before coming in to avoid unnecessarily exposing others to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Our offices move patients quickly through check in and check out
- We promote social distancing in the office and waiting rooms and we minimize the time you have to wait
- Our teams wear the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times and we ask all patients and visitors (includes those accompanying patients) wear their own mask or face covering upon arrival to our building through the duration of their visit.
- We screen all staff and patients for fevers and symptoms
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures of exam rooms between patients using EPA-approved products for use against the COVID-19 virus, and increased frequency and types of cleanings of our facility by our professional cleaning partners
- We also ask patients to have only one visitor with them during appointments as necessary and this person must wear a mask as well.